- By: Editorial Team
- Posted Date: Thursday February 15th, 2018
- Tags: Best Vendor of RFID Dubai, InLogic RFID Solutions Dubai, RFID Companies in Dubai, RFID Companies in UAE, RFID Company in Dubai, RFID Solutions Provider in Dubai, RFID Solutions UAE, RFID Suppliers in UAE, RFID tags Dubai, RFID UAE
As a systems engineer, program manager and solution architect for an RFID integrator, we have seen hundreds of RFID and RTLS deployments, from companies who produce everything from 800-passenger aircraft to agricultural seeds, from industrial machinery to diet cola. Regardless of the industry, company and business function, there are six common characteristics among the most successful asset tracking deployments.
1. High-Impact Business Cases
A high-impact business case is a clearly-defined operational process that is costly, inefficient and directly related to the bottom line. Common examples include Tool Tracking (manual processes, high value assets, high risk potential), Work Order Tracking (manual, multi-step processes, visible to the end customer) and Chain-of-Custody Tracking (manual, directly connected to revenue. Automating a high-impact business case with RFID increases not just asset visibility, but the visibility of the RFID project itself – which leads to more project resources and organizational support.
2. Alignment with Organizational Objectives
An RFID pilot in the back room is considered a cost center, while a project that improves customer service, quality or cost efficiency can be considered a business driver that supports revenue and/or profitability. The more measurable the project, and the more tangible the results, the better.
3. Process Automation Focus
Error-proofing core business processes brings tangible results – faster. Your organization is probably measuring these processes on a regular basis. Aligning with Six Sigma and/or Lean Manufacturing initiatives provides internal support for the project along with well-defined metrics to show progress, and to adjust processes, as needed, along the way.
4. Enabling Enterprise Systems
You probably already have ERP, Program Management, Field Service Management or Asset Management systems in place. Without RFID, the enterprise dashboards used to run the business may be inaccurate or out-of-date. Informing these systems with real-time data makes them work better for your business. And using existing data within these systems to validate a work order, confirm a shipment or fill out a packing slip simplifies your RFID deployment.
- Integration with ERP systems can trigger inventory replenishment when low stock is detected.
- Integration with MES systems can track products and component parts through each stage of the assembly process, alerting production staff when errors are detected.
- Integration with WMS systems can help ensure inventory rules are followed to prevent expired goods & salvage.
- Integration with MRO systems can be set up to verify parts and equipment against service orders.
- And integration with business activity monitoring dashboards can be used to update dashboards to reflect physical inventory levels, orders shipped, and manufacturing efficiency.
5. Leveraging Existing RFID Platforms and Applications
With more companies adopting InLogic RFID Technology, there’s no need to start from scratch with custom deployment, or a protracted tag research project. Chances are, what you want to accomplish has been done before. Using a proven RFID application platform and working with a seasoned partner can shave months off your project plan.
6. Preparing for Success
Make sure that you’ve built in plenty of room for growth, with an application platform that can scale to the enterprise, and with configurable software that can be easily adapted to different use cases, business units and facilities. Success leads to more success, so don’t be stuck with throw-away technology when you’re tasked with a broader charter.
InLogic RFID Asset Tracking System provides manufacturing industries with real-time status updates of assets. Their asset tracking is also used in distribution centers, trailer yards and maintenance depots.
InLogic It solution is pleasured to be the part of one of the world greatest partners EESL RFID which is introduced by the ESMA with EESL program. This valuable and useful program initiates at 23rd of July 2017 for the most of the Electrical products and is announces in their official website http://www.esma.gov.ae.
InLogic RFID Solutions Dubai is the most effective and the passionate vendor in UAE. The company is present to deal with all the certain situation and are good in solving them. We provide the best RFID Solution in Dubai and that is the reason we succeeded in getting the ESMA (European Securities and Markets Authority) trust.
Now you are able to get the services of Dubai RFID Solution Provider for your issues. The team is always active and are working hard to make their visitors of RFID comfortable. We are quick and good in responding to the users request accurately by processing it according to the rules of the ESMA. We are available 24/7. The InLogic RFID Solutions UAE is the good source for the businessman to expand their business and manage their financial and investment issues professionally.
InLogic Will Pay the VAT (Value Added Tax) For Their RFID Customers!